Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I love to see the temple...

Two weekends ago I went with my English Branch from Feng Yuan up to Taipei on a temple trip. The 2 1/2 bus ride was definitely worth it. The Taipei Temple is right next to the Distribution Center the Taipei Mission Home and and other sites valuable to any LDS living in Taiwan. It was heaven. It was cool again to have it affirmed that the Church is the same all over the world, whether it be Taiwan, the Czech Republic or the United States. The Spirit is the same.

I had the opportunity to meet the Temple President and the Temple Matron. Sister Walker happens to be the sister of a family friend back home, so it was really nice to make that connection.
I'm excited to go back!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hey! That looks just like the Chicago temple--complete with the overcast/stormy sky! I miss and love you, Muffinki!

Related Posts with Thumbnails