Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let's rock, let's rock, today...

So I've decided to live my childhood dream of becoming a drummer/bassist. I ran away and joined a rock band. Some people think I have some serious potential...I do have the hair, the clothes, not to mention an amazing array of jewelry to keep me looking the part. But the real question is, do I really have what it takes to be a rock star?

No, not really, but this past week's FHE activity allowed me to channel my inner rock star in our lip sync contest. I was feeling horrid because of my cold, but I'm so glad I participated. My roommates and I decided to do something a little more edgy than your typical lip sync selection such as Spice Girls, or It's Raining Men (which song I absolutely love). We decided to do a little song called Welcome to the Jungle, by a little band called Guns and Roses. And it was too much fun. Here are some more pics:
The band in all it's glory: Shan, Connie, Megan and Erin.Me and my "taste twin" Megan.Me and my incredibly cool roommate, Connie. She definitely rocked the blue hair.Our cool shoes, socks, fish nets, and fake tattoos.
And here's a picture of me not looking so scary and mean. Don't worry--I'm still the same person. :)

1 comment:

Missy Johnson said...

I am sorry you have been sick! You are really cool. And I like the new red shoes on your blog. :)

Oh and I made the caramel popcorn tonight and added CINNAMON to the mix...I hope it's good and I hope it works out for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails